Tuesday 8 October 2013

Just for you

Another great image by Sherri Baldy from the besties range and is image 787. The new challenge over at my besties is paper piecing which i miss read and got on with my paper piercing card then went to upload and re read and realized my mistake. So i printed her out on 3 different papers, 1 i have used for her boots another for her trousers and the last for the blouse. Hopefully i'm right this time. I have had a wasted day waiting for someone coming to service my electric bed i have for my back problems and gee wizz they did not come. I have used all the papers on the card which is a sketch from sketch and stash. Lace i bought by the meter from Boyes. The die under the flowers is a memory box one and the other swirls are what i had lying around which have come off bigger swirls. The flowers from wild orchid and hobbycraft, pearls from hobbycraft and sentiment from craftwork cards.. Her hair, face and arms are colored with promarkers. The Backing papers were all by Nancy Watt
i am entering
my besties uk 
sketch and stash
milk coffee challenge 
anything challenge 
cutecard thursday 
moving along with the times 
through the craftroom door
besties challenge  
http://mybestienorge.blogspot.co.uk 
http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/ 

12 comments:

  1. lovely card and adorable image as well
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!
    Lovely details:)
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Norge
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love all the extra details, thanks for playing along at MY Besties anything goes challenge. Good luck, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card , love the layout and colours you have chosen Thanks for joining us a My Besties UK challenge paper piercing , and good luck
    Hugs Susan xxx Now following you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Caroline, you have made such a beautiful card my friend. I have never tried paper piecing. You have chosen such lovely papers, I especially love her blouse and your gorgeous lace, I wish I could get some of it!
    Big Cuddles to you.
    Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is precious Caroline. So cute! Thank you for joining us at the Besties challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, this is an adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at SNS challenge!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely design and great paper piecing, Caroline - thanx for sharing with us at My Besties Uk.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card I love the sweet image and the flowers look beautiful.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous embellishments, love that image. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete