Friday 18 April 2014

dt post for Patties creations


This time at patties creations challenges  the theme is easter and the stamp i have used is called bunny with egg and can be purchased here. I Have colored with promarkers. The lovely bright papers are off the do crafts papermania cd. I have used peel offs around the image. Finished off with gems and flowers from craftroom stash.
This week its patties teams turn, please pop over to the blog and check out the great cards and have a go, we would love to see your creations.

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Caroline, I love it! Happy Easter
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Easter card and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline - I love your 'Hoppy Easter' card, and I really thought that was gold metallic stitching around the image!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline,

    This is so pretty! I love how you colored my Bunny With Egg image and the peel offs around the image look great!

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Live the border you used on this card. Super image too! Great card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and love the color choices. Of course the coloring is amazing too. :)

    ReplyDelete