Tuesday 2 December 2014

snow bunny enchantress -- gdt for crafting musketeers

I was thrilled to be asked to be guest dt on crafting musketeers and the theme is bling.
The image i have used is by Heather Valentin called snow bunny enchantress and can be found in the lacy sunshine shoppe.
I have colored her with graphit markers and embossed around the images with shabby pink fran-tage. The big snowflake is a spellbinders and the small one is x-cut. I am not totally sure who,s the ice skates are as they were given to me., finished off with plenty of gems and a ribbon from wild orchid.
I hope you will take the oppertunity and join in the fun for the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,lovely design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card Caroline, loving the ice boots too.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete